Thursday, May 3, 2012

College Jitters

I had a scheduled enrollment 2 Mondays ago and that was also the day when I got my registration form (which includes my schedule for the 1st semester this coming school year). I went to DLSU-D with my sister in the morning; and not much to my surprise, there were a lot of people crowded, waiting for their names to called. Although it surprised me that I didn't wait that long. I went home alone (commuted), by the way.  Gosh I feel so independent! 

Oh, and my schedule's not so tight than what I expected. My latest dismissal time ends at 4 p.m. It's like High School all over again! Haha :-)


I'm both excited and nervous for what will God hand me in college. I'll be ready as I'll ever be for whatever He has in store for me. So, bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment