Monday, April 2, 2012

Ending means beginning

 

March 27, 2012

 

The morning before my actual graduation was a total chaos. I didn't have shoes to wear, so my dad and I had to rush to the nearest mall to buy one; and I still had 4 letters to write for my dear teachers. I didn't have time to write those letters the day before because (1) I was in school from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m.; (2) I went to Makati with my brother right after school to attend Bible Study Fellowship International with him; and, (3) We arrived home around 12mn. So, sue me. I actually didn't get enough sleep I should have had the night before.

We had to be in school by 12:45 p.m. being the latest but my mom finished doing my hair and make-up around 1:15 p.m. Good thing they don't grade our punctuality anymore. Haha.

I was actually writing the last letter for one of my teachers during the ceremony. Yeah, I was that rushed. I just thanked by brain for not making me run out of words to write.

I really didn't expect this day to be dramatic because I swore to myself that a single drop of tear will not threaten to fall; but I failed myself, I was wrong, and I blame my English teacher for that. 

It was the "Aww" moment of hugging; laughter; and saying our I love yous, I'm going to miss yous, and our last goodbyes. Surely I'm going to miss these people who have been with me through ups and downs for the past 4 years.


To my classmates (although I highly doubt that any of you will get to read this), thank you for everything. I know it sounds cliche, but I'm just really grateful to the Lord for giving me a bunch of great people like you. Thank you for acknowledging my skills and abilities often times for you guys know that I am more on the right side of the brain. 
You guys are different from any of the classes I've encountered. I know we have our own flaws and all that stuff, but each of us learned to accept each other anyway. Each of your unique personalities balance the environment of the entire class, and that goes for mine as well. I wouldn't say "don't ever change," because we all know that we still need to tweak some parts of ourselves; but don't ever forget who you are and for whom you live for. 









The beautiful ladies of high school batch 2012.


The high school batch 2012 with the guest speaker, the principal, and our adviser (L-R).
 I know there will be times when I would wish to go back to my high school days and just savor each moments once again, but it's time to grow up and move on to the next phase.


An official high school graduate!






2 comments:

  1. This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem..
    1993 Pontiac Firebird AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow. I never thought someone I don't know would actually get to read my blog. Thank you, really. You inspired me to write even more! :D

      Delete