Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Twenty Twelve

In school, specifically in our Filipino class, my teacher always get us into saying a few things from our To-do List for 2012. The thing is, I really don't have one. I kind of feel like a loser every time I listen to one of my classmate's long list. But now, I've come to my senses that I should have one. I just hope I'd strike them all by the end of the year.


Top 3
→ Spend more time with Him (Quiet time)
→ Read His Word more often
→ Be more involved in church activities


And the rest (These things just came up randomly in my mind)
Read and finish the Anna Karenina book again
→ Write on my diary daily
EXERCISE DAILY!! (OMG why did I think of this just now?)
→ Make more friends
→ Get a summer job
→ Fix room before graduation or before college
→ Say goodbye to high school in a legit way
 more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment