Thursday, September 1, 2011

Here's to the last four months of 2011

Wow. I hardly noticed it. It's already the month of September. The "Ber months" had already started today. You know what that means? It means that this year, 2011, is about to have its take off. I don't know what kept me so occupied and busy to not notice this. I guess school did.
I remember last year, 2010, it passed by very very quickly. It was already half a year, and it only felt like three months. But this year is much quicker. It's expected already though. We'll be more busy with school works since we're seniors now. Now we're more busy, we didn't realize that December is coming near and near.

For the last four months of this year, I'll definitely make it last. I'll write down every detail that happened in each day. I wouldn't care now if this year pass by quicker, as long as I am enjoying it and making it last.

Starting now, I mean tomorrow, I'll avoid even the little fights and misunderstandings with my classmates, though I know it's inevitable; nevertheless, I will still try because it's one way of enjoying my last year with them. I only have less than eight months to cherish every moment with my classmates for crying out loud.

So, September, October, November, and December, please be good.

Thanks.


BTW: I love the new face of Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment