Saturday, July 2, 2011

Gratitude of Love ♥

I'm not the kind of teenager who gets high grades, who studies everyday even though there's no test the next day.. But I'm also not the kind of a teenager who had lots of boyfriends, who drinks, who parties on Friday nights.. as a matter of fact, I haven't had a boyfriend (No Boyfriend Since Birth) and I haven't had any alcohol my entire life. OK, maybe just one sip of wine but I hardly believe that counts.
So, I think I should be thankful to my parents who raised me quite well. Both of them might not had the same treatment in their childhood, I would still call them very responsible parents. You might think that they're strict and old-fashioned, but the fact is they're not. They're like super cool! Haha.
Of course, I should be grateful to the One who gave me them.
I guess what I'm trying to say here is that you are very fortunate -no, blessed to have your parents around you. You may hate them at times but deep in your heart, you love them.
Start appreciating every thing they do for you just by saying this lovingly to them: "Thanks, mom" or "Thanks, Dad" then kiss them on the cheek. You wouldn't have any clue how appreciated they feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment